This colorful main-dish salad comes from the Homemakers School recipe collection. You can prepare this salad in a flash since it uses convenience foods. Serve warm or cold.
Recommended: 70 Incredible 5-Star Pasta Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with garlic and onion, undrained
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian or Caesar salad dressing
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 package (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 4 cups cooked tortellini
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add tortellini and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately with a slotted spoon or refrigerate. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Italian-Style Pasta Toss in Quick Cooking March/April 1998, p12