VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, cheese and chilies. Stir in water until a soft dough forms; stir 30 seconds longer. Drop dough into six mounds 2 in. apart on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Brush over biscuits. Serve warm. Yield: 6 biscuits.
Originally published as Italian-Style Drop Biscuits in Cooking for 2 Summer 2005, p 15
Reviews forItalian-Style Drop Biscuits
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review