Italian Sausage and Spuds
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 40 min.
- 1 pound uncooked Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 10 small red potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch wedges
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced yellow or red onion
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- In a skillet, combine sausage, potatoes, salt, thyme and pepper. Cover and cook until the sausage is no longer pink and the potatoes are tender, about 30-40 minutes. Add onion, green pepper and parsley. Cook, uncovered, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 194 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 756mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein.
Sep 9, 2014
Delicious recipe! The Italian sausages give the potatoes a wonderful flavor!
May 12, 2014
Very yummy; a family favorite
Jul 31, 2013
I love the ease of this recipe, and it is really tasty. With the colorful peppers, the presentation looks great, too!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.