You can have this zesty entrée ready in 15 minutes—from start to table! And the sauce makes it elegant enough for company. Thanks to Elaine Kane in Keizer, Oregon for the recipe. ELAINE’S TIP: “I like to serve this easy meal-maker with mashed potatoes or rice and a green salad.”
Recommended: 60 Easy Chicken Dinners
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- In a small skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 5-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing, mustard and rosemary. Pour into skillet; cook and stir for 1 minute or until heated through. Serve with chicken. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Rosemary Chicken in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007, p16