Italian Roasted Vegetables
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 61 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 322mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Sep 12, 2013
Very tasty............for vegetables!!! Will definitely make again!
May 19, 2011
Very good. I added asparagus the last ten minutes. Make this often
May 6, 2011
This had so much flavor. My husband couldn't get enough. Supposed to serve 4, but 2 in our house finished this off. I couldn't find and sun-dried salad dressing, so I used Catalina Dressing which is tomato based. I will serve this again, but my husband calls this company fare. Thanks TOH.
Oct 30, 2009
Very easy with lots of flavor.