Italian Roasted Vegetables
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 61 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 322mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Sep 12, 2013
Very tasty............for vegetables!!! Will definitely make again!
May 19, 2011
Very good. I added asparagus the last ten minutes. Make this often
May 6, 2011
This had so much flavor. My husband couldn't get enough. Supposed to serve 4, but 2 in our house finished this off. I couldn't find and sun-dried salad dressing, so I used Catalina Dressing which is tomato based. I will serve this again, but my husband calls this company fare. Thanks TOH.
Oct 30, 2009
Very easy with lots of flavor.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.