- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 4 ciabatta rolls, split
- 1/2 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 8 cucumber slices
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, salad dressing and pepper. Add salad greens; toss to coat.
- Place salad green mixture over roll bottoms. Layer with roast beef, tomato, cucumber and olives; replace tops. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forItalian Roast Beef Sandwiches
"This was really good. Very flavorful and a hit with my kids."
"We loved this sandwich! Used club rolls rather than ciabbatta rolls cause that's what I saw first at the store - don't think it really matters what kind of rolls you use because the toppings are what really makes the sandwich. Definitely wait until right before you assemble the sandwiches to add the dressing to the greens... ours wilted pretty fast. We actually spread a little mayo on our rolls before putting the sandwiches together and I think that I might just mix the Italian dressing and parmesan with a little mayo next time instead of tossing it with the greens. May also add some thinly sliced onion cause I love onion on a sandwich, but this recipe was really pretty much perfect as written!"