- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive or canola oil
- 8 cups fresh spinach (about 10 ounces), chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Stir in spinach. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes or until tender; drain well. Add the vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir in the rice and red peppers until combined. Cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forItalian Rice
"amazing i really enjoyed this!"
"We enjoyed with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese on top."