Italian Puff Pastry Twists
Not only are these twists delicious, but they'll look pretty displayed on your table too!—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic and Italian seasoning; set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each pastry sheet into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle; cut each widthwise into 1-in. strips.
- Twist each strip two to three times; place on greased baking sheets. Brush with butter mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400° for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 120 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 94mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Puff Pastry Twists in Country Woman Christmas 2010