These super-easy, microwave-quick munchies are always a hit at parties. They disappear so fast, I have to make a double-batch to ensure there will be enough.—Carrie Rogers, North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Cook: 5 min. + cooling
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons spaghetti sauce mix
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Place pretzels in a microwave-safe bowl. Combine butter and spaghetti sauce mix; pour over pretzels and toss to coat evenly. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until pretzels are toasted, stirring every 30 seconds. Immediately sprinkle with cheese; toss to coat. Cool.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Originally published as Italian Pretzels in Taste of Home December/January 2000
Apr 7, 2015
My 14 year old daughter and my friend's 6 boys ages 3-12 all loved these. I did too. I have made them twice now and will be making them again. The only thing I changed was adding 1/2tsp more seasoning and cheese.