Italian Pizza Bread Recipe
—Sherry Adams, Mount Ayr, Iowa
- 1 French or Italian sandwich roll (about 4 to 5 inches long)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 8 slices slices turkey pepperoni
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Slice roll in half lengthwise. Place on baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce over each half. Top with pepperoni. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until heated through. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 427 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 147mg cholesterol, 2410mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 43g protein.
Reviews for Italian Pizza Bread
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC