- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese, optional
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. Pour salad dressing into a shallow bowl; dip chicken in dressing. In a large skillet, heat oil. Add chicken; cook over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- Add pineapple slices to the skillet; cook for 30 seconds on each side or until lightly browned. Place a slice on each chicken breast half. Sprinkle with cheese if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forItalian Pineapple Chicken
"Very quick and dekicious."
"we've made this several times. I'm not fond of the swiss cheese, but it's easy to leave off. I can't make enough of the pineapple rings to satisfy the kids."
"Made this again. This time I substituted the pineapple rings for tidbits. I think it worked out much better. This is a very good recipe."