- 7 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 2 cups Parmesan and garlic-flavored snack crackers
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a 3-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the cereal, pretzels and crackers. In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, seasoned salt, Italian seasoning and fennel. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Stir in cheese.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 minutes, stirring after each minute. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 14 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Reviews forItalian Parmesan Snack Mix
"Yuck. Did not taste Italian at all. Basically vinegar and cereal. Not a pleasant combination."