I seldom know if I'm going to have one, two or 15 people at the table for meals, so I need fast simple recipes. This one's both—plus tasty. Kids seem to really like it.—Barbara Thomas, Mankato, Kansas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/4 pound miniature smoked sausage links
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and sausage over medium heat until beef is no longer pink; drain. Add the corn, spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese and garlic powder; heat through. Drain noodles and stir into beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 439 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 993mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 4g fiber), 24g protein.
Originally published as Italian Noodles in Casserole Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.