Italian Mostaccioli Bake Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) mostaccioli
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 jar (24 ounces) salsa
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and salsa. Drain pasta; stir into meat mixture.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish (dish will be full). Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 8-12 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 553 calories, 21g fat (10g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 1064mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 6g fiber), 31g protein.
Reviews for Italian Mostaccioli Bake
"Just made this one and everyone really liked it, will make again."
"This is a SUPER easy recipe to put together when pressed for time. Delicious results! My husband and daughter LOVED it!!! The 13X9 pan only lasted a day and a half! Definitely Will make again! Thank you Taste Of Home!!!"
"Nothing really wrong with it, just pretty plain. Will not be saving this recipe."
"easy to make...great to take to a friend or neighbor! Even my seven picky kids love it!"