- 1 package (16 ounces) mostaccioli
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 jar (24 ounces) salsa
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and salsa. Drain pasta; stir into meat mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish (dish will be full). Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 8-12 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted.
1 cup: 553 calories, 21g fat (10g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 1064mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 6g fiber), 31g protein.