- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- Bring vegetables and water to a boil in a large nonstick skillet. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Uncover; cook and stir until liquid is evaporated.
- Add the salad dressing, salt, basil and oregano. Cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forItalian Mixed Vegetables
"Used fresh basil and it came out pretty good."
"This was great and so easy. I used a fat free Italian Dressing I will be making this often."