- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup cracker or bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, divided
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, crumbs, milk, 1/2 cup cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Add pork and mix well. shape into 10 individual loaves; place on a rack in a greased large shallow baking pan. Spread ketchup over loaves; sprinkle with remaining cheese and Italian seasoning. Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until no pink remains. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forItalian Meat Loaves
"My husband and I really liked these. They were full of flavor, more than I thought they would be! Instead of plain bread crumbs, I used Italian. The milk I used was 1%. Also, I didn't put ketchup on top... instead had leftover roasted garlic pasta sauce that I put on top and that was SO good. We really really liked this. I'll be making it again!"
"My family enjoyed these. I made them smaller (used a 3 Tbsp scoop) so they baked up in about 20 minutes. I used half ground pork, half turkey. I liked the combination of Worcestershire sauce & Italian seasoning, but skipped the garlic and parmesan to keep all palates happy. I'm adding this to my "quick Meals" folder."
"Children love these as well"
"These are hands down one of the best additions I have ever added to my table. Everytime I fix these they are loved."