Italian Market Salad
With zesty dressing, pepperoni and cheese, this easy salad is a great addition to a spaghetti-and-meatballs dinner. It's a convenient dish that can be made the night before.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1-1/2 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 2 ounces thinly sliced pepperoni
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained, optional
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and chill. Just before serving, stir in olives and tomatoes if desired.