Italian Ham and Cheese Salad Recipe
I came up with this recipe when I was asked to prepare a main-dish salad for a ladies group on a limited budget. Everyone agreed it tasted like a million bucks!
- 1 package (12 ounces) spiral pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 3/4 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 cup: 278 calories, 20g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 712mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Italian Ham and Cheese Salad
Reviewed Mar. 14, 2014
"I loved it!"
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC