- 1 medium green or sweet yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 small onion, julienned
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes
- 1-1/2 pounds cod fillets
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook the green pepper, onion, salad dressing and Italian seasoning for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in tomatoes; add fillets. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forItalian Fish Fillets
"I prepared this recipe and it was very tasty! I know I also could use flounder and tilapiafillets in a pinch if cod fillets are not available! delowenstein"
"It is full of vegetable with the fish! Very easy to make almost a full meal! My husband loves it."