Italian Dressing Pasta Salad Recipe
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 2 pints grape tomatoes
- 1 large zucchini, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 large yellow summer squash, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 1 block (8 ounces) cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 block (8 ounces) Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 2 packages (4 ounces each) crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Grated Romano cheese, optional
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water; drain well. In two large bowls, combine the California vegetables, tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, onion, cheeses and pasta.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, parsley, basil, Italian seasoning, seasoned salt and pepper. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Stir in olives. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 3. Toss before serving. Serve with Romano cheese if desired. Yield: 36 servings.
3/4 cup: 157 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 405mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Italian Dressing Pasta Salad
"Nice Flavor with all the added seasonings. Used fresh veggies instead of the frozen. Makes a big salad, great for a crowd!"