- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 6 thin slices deli ham
- 6 thin slices bologna
- 30 thin slices pepperoni
- 18 mild pickled pepper rings
- 9 thin slices tomato
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Spread butter on one side of each tortilla. Layer each with cheese, ham, bologna, pepperoni, peppers, tomato and lettuce to within 2 in. of edge. Spread mayonnaise over lettuce. Roll up tightly. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and chill up to 2 hours. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews forItalian Deli Rollers
"These are really good, except I left out the butter because I didn't understand the reason for it. Since you're serving them as-is or chilled instead of grilling them on the stovetop or baking them in the oven, I didn't think it was necessary. Overall, however, these were delicious and it was like eating an Italian sub, except in wrap form. Drizzle on a little Italian dressing for extra flavor. Great idea.PS to roy6999 - grow up and write a normal review instead of trying to be vulgar."
"Hell yeah that shiet gud as fack"