- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients; cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forItalian Cucumber Salad
"This is definitely a five-star recipe. It is super easy to prepare and tastes delicious. I prepared a dry zesty Italian dressing mix which I like better than bottled dressing and it was perfect. Definitely refrigerate this yummy salad before serving. It is so good icy cold. I highly recommend this recipe as a Volunteer Field Editor with Taste of Home."