- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-serve grilled chicken breast strips
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a saucepan, cook vegetables according to package directions; drain. Stir in the chicken, salad dressing and cheese. Simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Spoon about 3/4 cup down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forItalian Chicken Wraps
"Did you see the sodium! The FDA recommends under 1,500 per day and 2,300 as the maximum. Making your own dressing would the best way to lower that salt."
"Very good and so easy to make. Nice to take along for lunch."
"Very yummy!!! My Brownie troop made these for their mothers as a special activity they hosted. easy enough for 7/8 year olds."
"These really are good; i used fresh vegetables and leftover grilled chicken and provolone cheese. i will definitely make these again!"
"Very easy to make and taste great."
"This was great, very simular to the chicken Fajita wraps that were in your fall/winter magazine...the whole family enjoyed it!"
"easy to make, however lots of sodium and not much flavor from the frozen veggies. gonna try again with fresh veggies"