Italian Chicken Tetrazzini
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos, drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add soups and mushrooms. Stir until well blended. Remove from the heat; add pimientos, chicken, spaghetti and sour cream.
- Pour mixture into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 417 calories, 30g fat (16g saturated fat), 114mg cholesterol, 1046mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 18g protein.
Feb 19, 2014
This was very good. I did make a few changes...after melting the butter I added 1 small chopped onion and cooked until softened, then added mushrooms and soups. I also increased past to about 8 oz. and used angel hair. Nice change of pace for dinner.
Feb 28, 2009
My family loves this especially with homemade pasta and green chilies. The chilies give it some real flavor!!
Nov 24, 2008
I cut the butter a lot & used light ingredients & my whole family liked this meal. It was so simple to throw together! We'll definately make this again.