- 1-3/4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes in sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute mushrooms for 2-4 minutes or until tender. Stir in tomatoes and soup until blended. Stir in the chicken, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-8 minutes or until heated through. Drain noodles; stir into skillet. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; cover until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forItalian Chicken Noodle Skillet
"Kind of boring flavor. Good, but not super exciting. Maybe I will add some garlic to give it more excitement next time."
"It took us a lot longer to make then the 25 minutes...but we are new to cooking so could be slower than most. We loved the finish product though and will definitely make again!"
"Love it! Tastes like a dish from an Italian restaurant. Will definitely make again."
"My kids love this and it works good to freeze, too...just undercook the noodles a little bit if you want to freeze so they don't get overcooked when you reheat."
"YUMMY AND easy--REALLY GOOD IN A PINCH"
"With zucchini substituted for mushrooms and with the addition of a sauteed onion and two cloves of garlic to the vegetable saute, my family absolutely loved this. Thanks!"