VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in 1 tablespoon oil for 2-3 minutes or until tender; stir in parsley and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Remove to a small bowl and set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, basil, salt and remaining pepper. In another shallow bowl, whisk the eggs. Dredge chicken strips in flour mixture, then dip in eggs.
- In the same skillet, cook chicken in remaining oil over medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes or until juices run clear. Drain linguine and place on a serving platter. Pour reserved garlic mixture over linguine and toss to coat; top with chicken. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Milan in 1-2-3 Meal Planner 2009, p160
Reviews forItalian Chicken Milan
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review