- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the marinara, cheeses and garlic powder.
- Spoon 1/3 cup filling off center on each tortilla. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until heated through and bottoms are lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forItalian Burritos
"Basic, simple and good. Added black beans for a little nutrition and served with sour cream and salsa."
"Was okay by itself. A bit on the bland side. The second time I made this, I used half ground beef and half Italian sausage, and it was MUCH better."
"We all thought this was really good. Simple but yummy."
"I thought it was ok."
"Really liked this recipe!"
"Hubby said, "Not bad." Used Trader Joe's marinara sauce, a baking dish, heated at 250 degrees for 10 minutes."
"Fast, easy, and Super Tasty!"
"Tortillas get to crunchy in the oven with no sauce over the top and we did not care for the flavor. They needed less cheese and more Italian seasoning."