- 8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 jar (16 ounces) garlic and onion spaghetti sauce
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce and salad dressing mix; add pasta and toss to coat. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forItalian Bow Tie Bake
"Great for when we have our meatless eaters here for dinner."
"I made this for my grandson. I would use less cheese but my finicky grandson loved it, so thank you for the great kid proof recipe."
"So good & pretty easy"
"This is very good and super easy!"
"Love it! Super easy to make, and portion size is perfect! Absolutely plan to make again. :)"
"Made this recipe about a month a go. It was delicious and everyone loved it! Plan to make it again, soon!"
"This has been a standby of mine since I found it in quick Cooking as a newlywed. My husband and I love it- so simple, inexpensive and tasty! I use Ragu Sauteed Onion and Garlic- accept no substitutes! :)"
"This dish turned out good, but next time I'll either cut back on or not use the italian salad dressing mix which made it too spicy. Thank you for sharing recipe though!!"