Simple, savory and stir-fry fast, this easy entree from Dette Rainwater in Baker, Louisiana adds colorful summer zucchini, tomatoes and a splash of Italian dressing to leftover beef. Fabulous! TIP: For an even faster version, skip the spaghetti and serve as a hearty cold salad.
Recommended: 42 Better-for-You Pasta Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced cooked beef sirloin steak
- 3/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- Hot cooked spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute zucchini and garlic in oil until zucchini is crisp-tender. Add the beef, tomatoes and salad dressing; cook and stir until heated through. Serve with spaghetti. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Italian Beef with Spaghetti in Simple & Delicious July/August 2006, p24
Reviews forItalian Beef with Spaghetti
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 12, 2012
"This was really good and super fast. I served it with cheesy garlic bread."
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2012
"Super fast - very delicious"