Bottled dressing adds flavor in a flash to this salad sent in by Sue Ross of Casa Grande, Arizona. "The recipe can be doubled or even tripled for potlucks, picnics or barbecues," she assures.
Recommended: 30 Recipes for Summer Salads
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cut green beans, cooked and drained
- 1 cup canned garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup julienned red onion
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon salt or salt-free seasoning blend
- In a bowl, combine beans and onion. Add dressing and salt; toss to coat. Cover and chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Two-Bean Salad in Quick Cooking September/October 1999, p14