Island Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 4 kiwifruit, peeled and cubed
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) reduced-fat pina colada yogurt
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- In a large serving bowl, combine the bananas, mango, kiwi, pineapple and yogurt; toss to coat. Sprinkle with coconut. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 134 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 37mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 1, 2013
Very refreshing. Nice combination for something different and light in a fruit salad.
Aug 22, 2010
This is such a light and easy recipe. The toasted coconut really sets it off. I make more coconut than what the recipe calls for.
Aug 9, 2009
This is so easy to make and absolutely delicious. The toasted coconut really tops it off.