Island Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 4 kiwifruit, peeled and cubed
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) reduced-fat pina colada yogurt
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- In a large serving bowl, combine the bananas, mango, kiwi, pineapple and yogurt; toss to coat. Sprinkle with coconut. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 134 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 37mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Sep 1, 2013
Very refreshing. Nice combination for something different and light in a fruit salad.
Aug 22, 2010
This is such a light and easy recipe. The toasted coconut really sets it off. I make more coconut than what the recipe calls for.
Aug 9, 2009
This is so easy to make and absolutely delicious. The toasted coconut really tops it off.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.