Irish Creme Drink Recipe
- 3-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup eggnog
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Grated chocolate and additional chocolate syrup
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; beat until smooth. Set aside.
- 2. Place grated chocolate and additional chocolate syrup in separate shallow bowls. Hold each glass upside down and dip rim in chocolate syrup, then dip in grated chocolate. Pour drink mixture into prepared glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings (1/2 cup each).
Editor’s Note: This recipe was tested with commercially prepared eggnog. Melted ice cream should not be stored in the refrigerator, so discard any leftover mixture.
1/2 cup: 218 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 70mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Irish Creme Drink
"I make this every year for my father-in-law. Big hit!!"
"I'm trying to figure out the Irish part of the name??? It looks delicious but.. where's the Jameson's or Bailey's?? Not too sure about mixing egg nog with chocolate either. It's a good starting point for an Irish punch tough.. ring to change it up.. leaving out the egg nog & almond and replacing the vodka with good Irish whiskey."