- 2 pound ground ham
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) tomato soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup white vinegar
- 2-1/4 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the crumbs, eggs and milk. Crumble ham and beef over mixture. Shape meat mixture, 1/2 cup at a time, into individual balls and place in a 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Combine the sauce ingredients and pour over balls. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until a thermometer reads 160°.
2 each: 897 calories, 40g fat (15g saturated fat), 198mg cholesterol, 1924mg sodium, 84g carbohydrate (70g sugars, 1g fiber), 49g protein.