For a fun holiday hostess gift, pour this festive blend into a decorated 12-ounce jelly jar. The recipe, from field editor Shirley Heston of Pickerington, Ohio, makes enough to fill two jars.
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups orange breakfast drink mix
- 1 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 1/3 cup sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
- For one serving: Pour 1 cup boiling water into a mug; stir in 1 tablespoon tea mix until dissolved. Yield: 3 cups mix (48 servings).
Originally published as Instant Spiced Tea in Taste of Home December/January 2006, p23
Reviews forInstant Spiced Tea
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 5, 2009