Instant Party Potatoes
These potatoes are so simple to make that you will be making them for any potluck or party you attend.—Kathy Roosma, Zeeland, Michigan
- 3 cups water
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 2-2/3 cups instant potato flakes
- Paprika, optional
- 1. In a saucepan, bring water, butter and salt to a boil. Add milk, cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder and minced onion; stir in potato flakes.
- 2. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes.
1 cup: 242 calories, 17g fat (11g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 406mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
© 2019 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC