- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 6 tablespoons Nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- Unfold puff pastry; cut into six rectangles. Place on a greased baking sheet. Spread 1 tablespoon Nutella over half of a rectangle; fold dough over filling. Press edges with a fork to seal. Repeat for remaining pastries. Brush with egg; prick tops with a fork.
- Bake at 400° for 10-14 minutes or until puffy and golden brown. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar if desired. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forInstant Chocolate Pastries
"These are AWESOME!!!!"
"Have to agree- Delicious and easy!"
"These were super easy and so good! My kids had a lot of fun making them and then enjoyed eating them too."
"Made yesterday for lunch guests and they were an extreme hit! Got double the ingredients today and making a double batch tonight! And my kids love 'em!"
"Instant success! My family begged for more."
"DELICIOUS AND easy!!!"