Indonesian Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon stir-fry sauce
- 4-1/2 teaspoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place the pork in a large resealable plastic bag; add half of the marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered, over hot heat for 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
Nutrition Facts3 ounces cooked pork: 155 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 662mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 27, 2016
Awesome! The marinade flavors the meat to perfection with no need to baste further! Served the reserved marinade as a sauce! I did not use the stir-fry sauce because I did not want the added sugar and other additives. It still came out delicious! Will definitely make this again.
Jul 15, 2016
Hubby prepared this delicious pork tenderloin for our dinner tonight and let me tell you, this recipe is a winner. Absolutely fabulous flavor. We follow the recipe exactly and it was so tender and delicious. This is a keeper.Volunteer Field Editor