Individual Tuna Casseroles
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked whole wheat penne pasta
- 1 can (12 ounces) albacore white tuna in water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1-1/4 cups water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil), chopped
- 2 tablespoons Greek olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the tuna, soup, artichokes, sour cream, peppers, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, dill, capers, garlic, lemon zest and pepper flakes. Drain pasta; stir into tuna mixture. Divide among six 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese and Italian seasoning. Sprinkle over tuna mixture. Place ramekins on a baking sheet. Bake, uncovered at 350° until golden brown, 25-30 minutes.
1 each: 321 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 801mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 24g protein.
Oct 7, 2014
My husband and I like just about any kind of food but this just did not taste right. We ended up throwing it in the trash. So we'll just go back to the basic Tuna Casseroles