- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 slices pound cake, cubed
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream over low heat; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in orange juice. Cool to room temperature.
- In four dessert glasses or bowls, layer the strawberries, cake cubes and chocolate mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forIndividual Strawberry Trifles
"I made this for my bridge group and served it in a wine glass. It was a hit! So easy to prepare."
"I love this recipe for a family get together. The desserts are portion sized so no one thinks they over ate dessert!"