Individual Strawberry Trifles
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 slices pound cake, cubed
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream over low heat; stir until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in orange juice. Cool to room temperature.
- In four dessert glasses or bowls, layer with strawberries, cake cubes and chocolate mixture.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 348 calories, 24g fat (14g saturated fat), 107mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Jun 25, 2019
A delicious, easy dessert. I served it in a bowl and added some whipped cream on top. So good. I made the chocolate sauce earlier so it would cool and was perfect. Volunteer Field Editor
Jul 25, 2010
I made this for my bridge group and served it in a wine glass. It was a hit! So easy to prepare.
Jun 8, 2010
Oct 11, 2008
I love this recipe for a family get together. The desserts are portion sized so no one thinks they over ate dessert!