Individual Strawberry Trifles
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 slices pound cake, cubed
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream over low heat; stir until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in orange juice. Cool to room temperature.
- In four dessert glasses or bowls, layer with strawberries, cake cubes and chocolate mixture.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 348 calories, 24g fat (14g saturated fat), 107mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Jul 25, 2010
I made this for my bridge group and served it in a wine glass. It was a hit! So easy to prepare.
Jun 8, 2010
Oct 11, 2008
I love this recipe for a family get together. The desserts are portion sized so no one thinks they over ate dessert!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.