- 1/4 cup Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll sausage
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- Dash each salt, pepper and ground mustard
- 1 slice bread, crusts removed
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small skillet, brown sausages; drain. In a small bowl, beat egg, milk, salt, pepper and mustard; set aside. Cube bread; place in a greased 8-oz. custard cup. Top with sausage and onion. Pour egg mixture over top. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews forIndividual Quiche
"Did not like this recipe, and it's about the third I've ever made on T of H and not liked!! And I make recipes from here almost every day."
"love it !!!!"
"I ended up substituting bacon for sausage and using three spots on a muffin pan, but it came out marvelously anyway. I will definitely make this again. I might try ham for the meat. :)"