Individual Peach Cobbler
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) sliced peaches, undrained
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir in peaches. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Pour into two greased 8-oz. custard cups.
- In a small bowl, combine biscuit mix and sugar; stir in milk and oil just until moistened. Drop by teaspoonfuls over hot peach mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 311 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 395mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 23, 2009
Definitely needs a little cinnamon and nutmeg, but then it would be good.
Mar 29, 2009
I made this once, it needed help. The next time i made it I added alittle cinnamon and nutmeg. Tasted great then.
Dec 13, 2008
This is to die for! I love the fact that I can make just enough for me instead of eating an entire pie.