Individual Peach Cobbler
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) sliced peaches, undrained
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir in peaches. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Pour into two greased 8-oz. custard cups.
- In a small bowl, combine biscuit mix and sugar; stir in milk and oil just until moistened. Drop by teaspoonfuls over hot peach mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 311 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 395mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Aug 23, 2009
Definitely needs a little cinnamon and nutmeg, but then it would be good.
Mar 29, 2009
I made this once, it needed help. The next time i made it I added alittle cinnamon and nutmeg. Tasted great then.
Dec 13, 2008
This is to die for! I love the fact that I can make just enough for me instead of eating an entire pie.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.