- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup cracker crumbs
- 1/2 pound uncooked ground pork
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- In a medium bowl, beat egg; add milk, Worcestershire sauce, onion salt, pepper and crumbs. Add pork and mix well. Shape into two 5-in. x 2-1/2-in. loaves; place in a small baking pan. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over loaves. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1 hour or until no longer pink. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forIndividual Meat Loaves
"how much sodium is this???????"
"how many calories is each meat loaf?"