Individual Italian Frittatas Recipe
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 medium fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 4 thin slices hard salami, julienned
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh chives
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Chopped fresh chives, optional
- 1. In a small skillet, cook and stir onion in oil over medium heat until tender. Add mushrooms; cook 2-4 minutes longer or until tender. Divide between two greased 8-ounce ramekins. Top with salami and red pepper.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, Parmesan cheese, parsley, minced chives and pepper; pour into ramekins. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes.
- 3. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; bake 8-10 minutes longer or until eggs are set. Sprinkle with chopped chives if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 ramekin: 339 calories, 24g fat (8g saturated fat), 456mg cholesterol, 751mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Individual Italian Frittatas
"I DIDNT ADD THE MEAT BECAUSE IM VEGETARIAN BUT ITS AWESOME"
"The unit of measurement seems to be missing for the hard salami. Is this ounces, slices, whole salamis...?"
"These were really easy and flavourful, be sure to spray ramekins with oil first."
"sounds like something I would really enjoy so will make it soon!"