Individual Greek Pizzas Recipe
- 1 package (5 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) prebaked mini Italian bread shell crusts
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1. In a large skillet, saute spinach in oil for 2-3 minutes or until wilted; set aside. In the same skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in pizza sauce; cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Place crusts in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; spread with meat sauce to within 1/2 in. of edges. Layer with spinach, tomatoes, feta cheese and pine nuts. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 687 calories, 27g fat (8g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 1436mg sodium, 77g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 7g fiber), 35g protein.
Reviews for Individual Greek Pizzas
"I made one big pizza from pre-packaged refrigerated pizza dough and I didn't have pizza sauce so I subbed spaghetti sauce. My husband and toddler loved this - that's an accomplishment. We will definitely make this again!"