Individual Greek Pizzas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 4 prebaked mini pizza crusts
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- In a large skillet, saute spinach in oil for 2-3 minutes or until wilted. Remove and set aside. In the same skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in pizza sauce; cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Place crusts in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; spread with meat sauce to within 1/2 in. of edges. Layer with spinach, tomatoes, cheese and pine nuts. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 687 calories, 27g fat (8g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 1436mg sodium, 77g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 7g fiber), 35g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 7, 2009
I made one big pizza from pre-packaged refrigerated pizza dough and I didn't have pizza sauce so I subbed spaghetti sauce. My husband and toddler loved this - that's an accomplishment. We will definitely make this again!