Individual Egg Bakes
Don't sell this simple but delicious recipe short. It's been a hit with my friends and family for years. I plan to make a few extra each time because no one can seem to eat enough of them!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 bacon strips
- 1 cup ketchup, chili-pepper ketchup or salsa
- 8 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
- Partially cook bacon in microwave or oven until about halfway done (do not overcook); drain. Spray eight 10-oz. custard cups with cooking spray. Line each cup with one bacon strip. Spoon 2 tablespoons ketchup or salsa on top of bacon. Break one egg into each cup; season with salt and pepper. Place cups on a baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until eggs reach desired doneness. Let stand 2 minutes. Run a knife around edge of cups; slip eggs out of cups onto a serving platter.
- Spoon sauce from the custard cups over eggs. Garnish with parsley if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 232 calories, 18g fat (6g saturated fat), 228mg cholesterol, 584mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.