Individual Buffalo-Style Chicken Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 prebaked mini pizza crusts
- 2 cups cubed or shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place crusts on an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, butter and pepper sauce. Spread salad dressing over crusts. Top with chicken mixture; sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Let stand for 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 1065 calories, 65g fat (22g saturated fat), 134mg cholesterol, 1961mg sodium, 70g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 50g protein.
Feb 9, 2010
I made this for the Super Bowl and used flat bread instead of pizza crust and Frank's Hot Sauce. Without question, this is now one of my favorites party foods. Just incredible. I ate so much myself my belly hurt. It's THAT good.
Feb 5, 2010
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!! I made this tonight with a Bobali Pizza Crust Clone recipe I found and it was amazing. Definitely a keeper!!!
Nov 7, 2009
My family likes pizza and loves to try something new. We made this for dinner one night and it vanished so fast, we had to make another one. We will be keeping this recipe.