Individual Apple Crisp
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 small apple, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking oats
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Dash salt
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- Half-and-half cream or ice cream, optional
- Place apple in a small greased baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the dry ingredients; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until apple is tender. Serve warm with cream or ice cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 264 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 268mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 4g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 25, 2012
What a easy way to have apple crisp! For Christmas dinner we wanted to have both pecan pie and apple crisp but didn't have a lot of guests. I didn't want a lot of leftovers so I just made a few of these crisps and they were great. Quick & easy!
Aug 30, 2010
Very tasty. Use at least a 10 oz ramekin or baking dis. I sprinkled the apple with some lemon juice to keep them from browning.
Mar 31, 2008
I thought this was very good. I ate it without ice cream, as I didn't have any. The next time I plan on having ice cream. I think it would taste good with caramel ice cream topping and pecans also.